Odd Zone Problem

I’m making a map in which you battle.
Now in this game, you get teleported into a room, like an arena.
Now, in said arena, you can get spawn camped, so I tried to make a barrier so that when a player enters, then it activates on the trigger, then after a five second delay, it deactivates the zone.
This should allow players to battle after five seconds once the zone is gone.
Funny thing, IT DIDN’T WORK I’VE TRIED WIRE REPEATERS AAAA
So yeah, mild problem.
I checked other guides and I found people with similar problems, but nothing especially like mine in this case.

THE ZONE IS BASIC ASIDE FROM THE POINT THAT IT CAN NOT ALLOW WEAPONS TO BE FIRED FROM WITHIN THE ZONE

I would recommend using a trigger with a delay and I would suggest using another zone that is deactivated.

There was already a delay, and I tried a deactivated zone, but it didn’t work.

I’ll look at the problem. Give me a couple minutes.

settings: go to the knock outs thing i think it’s called, then make it so they cant get knocked out when they spawn. in game settings, try that.

They teleport in from a longer lobby, so they aren’t spawning from inside the arena.
Would there be another way to make it so players can’t battle each other immediately aside from the zone option?

You could use item granters to remove the item and then grant the item again after 5 seconds.

Oh, that could work. A little more memory, but yeah, thanks!

I have one that wil ltake no memory: The map settings. Try that.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.