Nuclear Reactor

I’m trying to make the nuclear reactor task in amongus, right? So right now, when two people go in their designated zones, the counter reaches the target, and it broadcasts on a channel to deactivate the repeater that is used to make a timer. However, there is one problem… the repeater does not turn off… does anyone know why this happens? I’ve tried wires and channels, and it does not work. I’ve checked everything, and there is no mixing of channels. Why does this happen?

Do you have a picture? Never played amoung us. However, if you tried EVERYTHING, it might be just too much info in one spot.

The repeater in the bottom area does not respond to any channels at all.

Oh my. That’s a lot.

1 Like

Not as bad as tic tac toe though…

2 Likes

But do you know why the repeater is completely unresponsive? I created a whole new channel just for it, and it still didn’t work.

1 Like

Try reloading? This sounds like an odd bug.

3 Likes

Doesn’t work. This thing has been persisting for at least a week now. I just put a bandage on it, but now that I finished making voting, I’m trying to make the sabotage reusable.

1 Like

Make sure the wire/channel deactivates the repeater in the settings.

1 Like

It does…

If this does not work, is there an alternative to using repeaters?

Maybe using the seconds into game block? IDK

@NavyCatZ can you confirm?

I guess you could use a trigger with a delay, then it sends a signal to another device with a block. If a property isn’t greater than 0, it sends a signal to a channel. You can make it so when both players are in the zone it increments a counter tracking a property.

2 Likes

I’ll try that out, thank you! I’ll get back with a report in about 5 minutes…

Then the zone thing also triggers another trigger with a delay of 61 seconds that resets the counter

3 Likes

Very clever! I like it!

1 Like

@discobot start tutorial

Maybe he went to bed?