New weapon for creative

Has the new weapon called the pixalator been added in to creative if not can you tell me when it gets added

2 Likes

IDK why don’t you check yourself? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

no not yet, the new update (hopefully soon) will add the pixilater and knockback physics

2 Likes

@migue @chrysostom @Zane7655 can you tell me when its added

1 Like

you’ll have to wait till the update comes

2 Likes

It’ll probably be released in the next update.

Maybe

I dont know-

3 Likes

no, We don’t really know yet, probably when season 4 comes around

3 Likes

don’t believe so
nothing has probably
if it did there would most likely be a new update topic

3 Likes

i really like it bc you can fly really high (get to 999% by sho0ting someone up, go to the top and sho0t them, they should go about 100m, and i know we are already 50m from the ground after getting past the d@ath barrier, so you could hit the roof if you keep sending multiple people up)

2 Likes

wait,wait, what! A new weapon! I can’t wait to see what it looks like! The pixaltor… sounds OP!

1 Like

@Dustie-Bunns It has knockback

1 Like

what does that mean?

1 Like

It knocks people back so you can either push them back for top down ornock them of the map for platformer

1 Like

oh, so it doesn’t damage them?

1 Like

that’s stilll a cool weapon, i can’t wait! also, i might need that for the current map lol

1 Like

maybe soon
you know what im hoping for
you know how the terrain changes it’s render when you move and it looks 3d i want that

1 Like

a 3d game mode? I’ve actually been thinking about that… we should ask josh for that :wink:

1 Like

i think the game is already 2d 3d a mix of it, its 2d but looks 3d, like amoungus (sorry i could not think of anything else)

1 Like

I think the update is coming out today

1 Like

I am not 100% sure though

1 Like