New Update: October 15th, 2024

please do not say the word we@pon. it is banned for a reason.

6 Likes

i think thatā€™s on platformer only yep

No way, I casually glance at the forums and see a new update!! Letā€™s goooooo!!! THANK YOU JOSH!

Big sentry gums are now possible, this is about to be soooo interesting. And knock back is finally here!

2 Likes

i agree with that SO MUCH
i really want to be a game developer too!

1 Like

me too i love games and want to be a developer too

3 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: YES FINALLY!!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN ILL USE THIS MECHANIC BUT I WILL!!!

5 Likes

Ty Josh for the new update!

3 Likes

and if we make something like parkour with this mechanic??? it will be fun to throw off friends so that they slowly fall to the very bottom, I think it will be very fun (but not for friends) :slight_smile:

AH WHAT IF we can make even more pranks?!?!?!?

YEAH LETā€™S MAKE MINI GAMES

so many ideas so many ideas, and Iā€™m sitting here and havenā€™t made even one of them yet TIME TO START thanks for the update!

3 Likes

Two updates in a row? This is unprecedented!!!

2 Likes

ā€¦
Community collab day
link is posted on the wix, and people can log onto a server for two hours and edit a map that will get published after, so they have to make the best map possible.

Gimkit Awards Pointsā€¦
(Is that happening this year, because I looked back at old posts and Blackholes Bio and thereā€™s a big MIGHT there.)

amazing idea=D

2 Likes

What. This isnā€™t about the update. The wix already has some event planned from time to time.

I think bh emailed me back on something and said unstable hosted something like this on dc once.

1 Like

Josh you are the GOAT!!!

3 Likes

ā€œyay new update!ā€
ā€œno! new update postā€

6 Likes

Another one?!?!
Wow thanks josh! :D

95th!

6 Likes

i wonder, will fragility ever come to non-players?
also the new props are gonna be cool
ā€œyay new update!ā€

96th!

3 Likes

Oh yeah!

:thinking: If only we could change from health and shield to fragility mid-gameā€¦

3 Likes

That would be kinda weirdā€¦

and what about having fragility AND health+shield?!?! 99th

2 Likes

what about props having both?
like, i think the new gamemode gives prop health counting with the percentages on the baseā€¦ that could be cool for a sliding prop at a high percentage like blastballā€¦

100th!

6 Likes