ā€¦
Screenshot 2024-10-15 3.56.54 PM
ā€¦
Screenshot 2024-10-15 4.04.00 PM
ā€¦
Screenshot 2024-10-15 5.04.30 PM
ā€¦

1 Like

haha I saw that first post for a second.

I think it said ā€œVariable Translationā€

1 Like

Wait
you canā€™t select basic Gims as skins for the sentry?

<:(

2 Likes

yes we knowā€¦=(ā€¦<ā€˜o><oā€™>

Woah! New Update really came in quick, and itā€™s amazing too! that ā€œKnock Downā€ idea I said will really work now! (especially how we can use any gadgets)

Thanks Josh!

2 Likes

Thanks Josh! I love all the good updates and good work! This is very useful! :+1:

I thought sentry size was introduced in the last update, I remember seeing stuff about it in the last post (2 days ago)
Also, are we going to start consistently getting updates this often? That would be amazing![1]

1. Iā€™m guessing no, since that would be extremely difficult. ā†©ļøŽ

2 Likes

I just realized
We can use the sentry skin that is currently equipped to get sprite sheets more easily
Basic Gims? We will just have to rejoin for now before we get the color we wantā€¦
Makes photoshopping easier

ANOTHER UPDATE? We have truly been blessed, thanks Gimkit team!

6 Likes

Yeah B.O.T
anyway, we probably will have the sentry skin catalog update when new Gims are released every week. Man once we get moving sentries I hope we can select their trail

1 Like

gaspe THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!
But on the good side of the update, multiple games that include bosses can upgrade the size of the boss, not only that but be able to send a player back and reduce their heal/send them away from battle to do some regeneratingā€¦

1 Like

Nice update!

Also, in the future, will there be a thing where you can select both health & shield AND fragility?

Great update!
(the sentry thing got added yesterday lol)

1 Like

Will we be getting the skins shown on the cover of the new gamemode?

1 Like

Welcome to da forums @jax1
and probably soon

Thanks, ive finally decided to become a part of the community after just watching for a while and good to know

yep me too watching day and night well best thing in this update is drum roll(to me)
KNOCKBACK!!!