New Update: March 20th, 2024

I love updates -they just hype up excitement and make new possibilities!

yeah he spent like 2 hours on the forum yesterday, more than he has in months. But hey i can’y complain i love the new updates and seeing him be a bit more involved with the community is great.

2 Likes

Honestly, I love gimkit keeping in touch with the community a lot. Not like some other ones like AHEM roblox(though they did do egg hunt after 4 years) Somebody reply I’m getting impatient

1 Like

how do you get regular ???

be on forum long enough

Try this and look under trust level 3

1 Like

how do i check my rank

like the read time??

@Dark_blood You are basic or trust level 1

thanks for telling me

1 Like

you need these requirements.

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…

• Must have visited at least 50% of days

• Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics

• Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)

• Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)

• Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*

• Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)

• Must not have been suspended or silenced in the last 6 months

• These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.

All of the above criteria must be true to achieve trust level 3. Furthermore, unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status. If you dip below these requirements in the last 100 days, you will be demoted back to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.

3 Likes

um yea thats one of them and you have to be on forums 50% of time also could you please stop posting PFP things its realy annoying

1 Like

thanks @WolfTechnology at least someone will help me without yelling at me (@Death_daddy9)

not yelling just informing you

yeah i get yelled at for helping with trust level stuff but idc im helping so it’s fine.

2 Likes

ok what your favorit upcoming update

the event, havn’t had one since frostbite in 2022.

mine happen to be all new music tracks added (the spooky one is too good)

Oh wait I forgot about those! Better play them now!

new things getting fixed or added