New Update: January 22nd, 2024

actually, wireable terrain for showing and hiding is not a bad idea. you could make full-on animations with terrain art (pixel art).

i hope they could have a update where you can make your own “don’t look down” games for GKC

They said they will implement that early 2024

3 Likes

thanks for the info!

1 Like

Can you add more sentry skins, and friendly sentries?

Friendly sentries already exist, and you can customize sentries in clever ways.

Sentry Skins in Gimkit Creative! [CLOSED]

3 Likes

Where? And why do I not know this?

Just change the sentry’s team to team 1/whichever team you want it to be friendly to. If you need a sentry friendly to all teams, just put an invisible barrier on it.

1 Like

Customizable sentry skins would be amazing, being able to pick ANY skin.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for the “change player skin” device thing in the game, because i want to make my infection game, but the skins are important.

1 Like

This will never happen. Josh has said so.

2 Likes

Crap.

I guess people would just see it’s weird when people see my game and the infected’s skin didn’t change.

1 Like

Dang! I was hoping for a special device like that…

you could put a damage modifier on them that doesn’t modify their damage so at least they look somewhat more different

please don’t say that.

Epic platformer news!

10 Likes

Is this is going to become like the minecraft mob vote if we do more??

No, because devices that don’t win probably will be added later. It’s more of a way for the devs to prioritize what they work on.

4 Likes

Oh, fair enough, so people won’t get mad if things don’t get added, like mc. Makes sense. Democracy can just be anxiety-inducing sometimes, lol.

make eraser size bigger

2 Likes