New Device to change base health and/or shield

Can you guys please add a device that can edit the base HP and/or shield of a specific player. This can be very useful for things that can be changed like adding certain classes to my Gim Fortress gamemode I am still working on. This can be useful for changing HP and everything else to make a class fair and balanced. Thank you for the consideration, and have a good day.

1 Like

it already exist, its called the health granter, but it cant remove health, Welcome to the community @AWESOMEPRO3912!
Edit: Oh you said base hp, mb

1 Like

You can already do that in the settings for your map. If you want to share ideas for GKC post on here:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forums @AWESOMEPRO3912! I suggest reading guides in beginner-must-read and forum-tips

1 Like

Welcome to the comunity! Make sure to mark a solution!

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! The idea tag is for people asking for ideas to put in their game, not suggestions.

2 Likes

@AWESOMEPRO3912 , WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!! :grin:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @AWESOMEPRO3912!

1 Like

cant you change the base health and max health in the map options?

1 Like

Yes you can @anon77025890

1 Like

@AWESOMEPRO3912 wants to be able to change the base health based on certain actions ingame. The thing is, when you set the starting health, it stays like that pernamently

1 Like

You could set starting percentage to like 1% and grant custom health on respawn. I did that on one of my maps to give teams custom health.

1 Like

If you grant specific players items at the start of the game, then give all players with that item extra health, you can replicate your device idea!

And you could use med kits by adding the max amount of health and using lasers to decrease the health. However, this would have a zone were you can use the med kit. Also, the med kit should be something like water, where you can control the overlay.

Lifecycle + Relay + Health Granter

But if I want the resupply cabinet to work, then the HP and shield would be maxed out along with it. I need to change the base healh and shield so the cap hp/shield ammount cannot be passed

Have you 100hp for everyone, and use different amounts of shield for everyone else.

Welcome to the community @AWESOMEPRO3912!

They joined 18 days ago…

1 Like