Need some help with my next game :0

Once again, I am attempting to make a game. Let’s hope this one goes better!

It’s gotta be some sort of water-related game that’s a board game. An IRL game would be best, but it doesn’t have to be. Complexity is not a necessity, but it would be cool if it was.

anyone who knows what I’m doing-you better not spoil it.

1 Like

Atlantis-related, mystery-related, fishing-related game. @wingwave Can you tell me what you are doing?

Also, you should probably have:

• Underwater breathing time
  • Upgrades for swimming speed
  • Upgrades for holding your breath
  • Upgrades for weapons
  • Other upgrades

Do you have discord?

Oh yeah, the idea should be original, so I think fishing should be kept to a minimum.

True. But at least have breath-holding and stuff.

No, can you get onto my padlet?

1 Like

also its a board game not an RPG or dungeon crawler and i don’t want to be copying abyss adventures

OH. Ok.

yes

@Blizzy password

I would do with @Blizzy’s idea

1 Like

@Blizzy password or smthn?

what are u talking about pls guide me?

nothing…

blizzy im getting on

ok, anyone else got ideas?

SINCE I know what you are talking about now, @wingwave, I think you should:

1. Still do a breathing timer, so that if you go a certain somewhere if you don’t get a certain thing in a certain time, you have to pay to keep breathing? Since it’s underwater?
  2. Prob do a thing so that you can gain more speed underwater
  3. That’s all I have

Well, what I need rn is the game game, like what the goal is and what people try to do.

Oh… If it is like the blue penguin’s version, it should be like a half monopoly half Tic Tac Toe thing, in my mind. Like, you have to travel around the “board” to get stuff to claim the x or o? That’s what I would make

1 Like

very smrat

thx ill add ur other ideas too

mebbe tmr tho

If you want, you can credit me for the ideas! :smiling_imp:

perhaps…

wanna help sometime?

1 Like

Sure! @wingwave Can you get on the Padlet now? I can help now. Not any other time, though, sadly.

Nevermind I cna’t. have to go

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.