Need kingdom game ideas

it needs to be medival themed and just good and ya i will just pick witch ones the best

1 Like

Raid the castle. Get ranked by how much gold you get.

3 Likes

how about you have to save the princess from the dragon (or whatever you want)

3 Likes

A game where you grow your empire and make it the best in the land

A game where you fight against people raiding your castle

3 Likes

Medieval Battle of The GimALots

It’s based on a team PVP game where the team the steals the most gold from the other team.

3 Likes

hmmm im going to mix up a bunch of your ideas

3 Likes

ooh what’s the name of your gimkit gonna be I will totally play it when you’re done!

3 Likes

I think you can make a game like where you have to travel to a nice kingdom to see the king or queen. But while you are there you run into a problem like the king disappeared or the queen. You go on an adventure to find where they were put, and you can come across a giant dragon for instance, like a tower that they are trapped in and you have to go save them.

Designs for it

You can add some armour stands, and barrels in places to give it a vibe. If you want, you can add the like…Me= FORGETS WHAT THEY ARE CALLED I think like a super market stand? And some medival street lights, for a mere taste in a look. Make some like, things around the place, like a bench, or something.
To make the dragon, you can use barriers, and to make the tower you can use terrain.

sorry for the long post btw

4 Likes

There’s a great one on scratch.mit.edu of all places lol. It’s called king simulator 2 or something like that.

1 Like

Maybe a capture the flag with 4 different castles, and a ruined city in the middle. You try to knock people out and once you have any 3 flags, (including your own) you win!

3 Likes

how did you blur part of your text?

2 Likes

That is a very good idea!! :heart: :black_cat:

3 Likes

why not like there two teams knights and raiders and can we be your building team

1 Like

If we ARE doing a pvp style, what weapons should we use? Blaster? Evil eye?

1 Like

have a kingdom, and fight other players. You send armies out and when they fight another army or raid a town, you control 1 v 1 with your soldiers vs other peoples’.

1 Like

yeah like even make one of the weapons OP and you have to acquire that weapon to crush the others

1 Like

Question. I like the idea, but what’s the goal? when does the game end?

1 Like

when you take over all of the other kingdoms

1 Like

when you capture the enemy hidden flags and bring it back but you can take back your flag

1 Like

Are we talking about a one life/die and become a spectator kind of thing?

2 Likes