Need ideas for my Battlegrounds map

I need some ideas for a battle grounds map

You should add some chests with extra weapons, and you should have a theme going on, like desert, broken city, ocean, beach urban, forest… etc

Welcome to the forums @Dragon_Tamer !

Don’t forget to check out the Forum beginners and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask! After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile:

Codes (click to open)

We have noticed that a lot of new users post pictures when asking for help and, hey, thats ok, but many people put codes within them :open_mouth: codes are not allowed :slight_smile: so if you want to post a code, put it on the wixsite!

https://gimkitcreative.wixsite.com/game-sharing/group/code-sharing

As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through life’s problems. Remember, life isn’t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after.

• Caternaught

Do you mean like different maps?

@Dragon_Tamer
Welcome to the forums!
I hope you have a AWSOME DAY

No, like a theme in your map, so you don’t just have a empty battlefield

Okay, because i was going for a battle grounds map with powers

1 Like

What kind of battleground?

battle royale i think

Yea battle royal with powers

what type of powers?

like maybe freezing players, or using lasers

ummm…i have trouble telling all this stuff to new users…can I copy that and keep it for when I see new users??ill change the wording some…

Make one and bookmark it so you can always copy and paste it even if this topic closes.

I am have trouble posting a reply but sure you can use it.

I got an idea, make a sentry for training or a sentry fighting another sentry.

Like sentries on a different team?

Yea make sure they can respawn though. if you do the idea

Okay what if its a free for all?

Everyone Vs Everyone else