Need Ideas for Mini Games

Ok here are some short games that require 2 teams:

1 Like

Sounds great! I was originally going to put some mario party games in there, but I wanted to try and be a bit original.

1 Like

I did originally make a map for this I could improve upon. Thanks for the idea!

I get that, but im a designer, so original is just a word, when it come up to creativity, there is no such thing. So feel free to do what ever you want, its Gimkit Creative, that what it was made for. And no ideas are bad ideas, so feel free to make whatever you want.

1 Like

Yeah, if some of my ideas don’t work out I’m going to resort to plan B

1 Like

And just a heads up, when you feel like you have gotten enough ideas, mark the post that had your favorite idea as the solution.

hide and seek. :grinning: yes or no

1 Like

Oh yeah, good idea. I’ll do that.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @noah! Make sure to read the community Guidelines and fill out your Description! And to learn a bit more about the community, check out post and guides that are under the new-user-must-read.

Welcome to the forum, @noah !!

Yeah, I can do that. Already got a plan for it. Thanks for the idea!

alr!

EXTRA IDEAS FOR LASER TAG OOH OOH OOH:

1. each team has a base that you can damage for points, and when you destroy the enemy team’s base, your team gets 500 points and the game ends. you also get points for knocking out players obviously
  2. each round, you can use up to three different special powers, each of which lasts 30 seconds. these could include:
  • bonus mode: you gain 2x or 3x more points
  • spy mode: gives you access to a secret passage on the side of the map which no one can see, so you can get to the enemy base undercover
  • speedy mode: heck yeah
  • energizer: instant (does not last), refills your ammo, energy, and health
  • regen mode: makes you slowly regenerate health
4 Likes

This is probably the mode I’m most excited to create, thanks for the great idea! And currently, for my map, I have that winning players will be given cash for winning mini games. So maybe I can add boosters for a small amount of cash, and then to decide which team gets the cash, the team with the most amount of points gathered wins. Once again, thank you!

2 Likes

no problem! if your question has been answered, remember to mark a solution!

How about creating a game that resembles tag, but with a twist? The game could have a timer, and whoever is “it” when the timer runs out gets eliminated. To keep the game exciting, each round could be limited to a specific duration, say 1 minute.

like a squid games thing?

no its called bomb tag

Oh, yeah I know what you mean.

ok

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.