Need ideas for infiltration map

I am creating an infiltration map in which you sneak into a base full of overpowered enemies using only a slingshot. No second chances, your health is 1, and will always be one unless you find shield cans. Any ideas for bosses/minigames/anything at all? Not completely sure if this is off-topic :person_shrugging:
Edit:
one thing I would like to add is a safe cracking mini game Does anyone know how to do that?

1 Like

No it’s not off-topic

1 Like

Also a cool mini game would be having to get through a section of lasers that turn off and on while sentries will try to attack you.

1 Like

make some random easter eggs or invisible teleporters

2 Likes

Make a hidden zone where you get op weapons

2 Likes

Cutscenes ??? You could search up how to make a cutscene in the forum and make one

1 Like

Maybe you could create a part where you have to blow up a vault using a button to trigger it. You could probably use this guide for it.

2 Likes

Here is the link so you don’t have to search it up @NextLevel

1 Like

@NextLevel you could do this by turning collision of a random prop that leads into a wall that I set to floor and into a room.

1 Like

welcome to the forums, @NextLevel !

1 Like

This isn’t there first post in the forum though…

1 Like

they joined 23 hrs ago so…

1 Like

I guess that makes sense

Some random ideas:

• secret rooms
  • secret loot
  • random teleporters
  • trading sentry
  • scamming sentry
  • sewers
  • lore
3 Likes

you could make like a combination lock on the vault where and you have to go all around the map to get the combination

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.