Need ideas for endings!

I am making a murder mystery game where there are multiple endings you can get, and I need some ideas on what they should be.

1 Like
  1. Reverse Ending: the murderer gets murdered.
  2. Justice Served: The players successfully identify the true culprit, gather enough evidence, and present it to the authorities. The murderer is arrested, and justice is served.
  3. Wrongfully Accused: The players wrongly accuse an innocent character, leading to their arrest or worse consequences.
  4. Multiple Culprits: It’s revealed that there was not just one murderer but a conspiracy involving multiple characters. The players must decide which ones to expose, leading to different outcomes.
  5. Tragic Revelation: The players discover that the murderer had a tragic motive, such as seeking revenge for a past injustice or protecting a loved one. This ending may evoke sympathy for the culprit despite their actions.
  6. Escape: The murderer manages to evade capture and escapes, leaving the players with unanswered questions and a sense of unease.
  7. Supernatural Twist: The investigation takes an unexpected turn when supernatural elements are revealed to be involved. The true culprit could be a ghost, a cursed object, or some other paranormal force.
  8. Corruption Unveiled: It’s uncovered that a prominent figure in the community, such as a politician or law enforcement officer, is involved in the murder. The players must decide whether to expose the corruption or cover it up to protect themselves.
  9. Collaborative Solution: The players must work together with the murderer to uncover a greater conspiracy or threat, leading to a resolution where everyone’s motives and actions are questioned.
  10. Sudden Betrayal: A trusted ally or even one of the players themselves is revealed to be the murderer, leading to a dramatic confrontation and a difficult choice for the remaining characters.
  11. Unsolved Mystery: Despite the players’ efforts, some crucial pieces of evidence remain missing, and the true identity of the murderer is never fully revealed. This ending leaves room for speculation and encourages players to revisit the game in search of answers.

(@Foxy thanks for the help while I was gone)
(@GrammarPolice Just worry about yourself)

6 Likes

Murderous Sheriff Ending: The Sheriff kills more people than the Murderer

1 Like

welp yes I’m linking my own guide

1 Like

Arrest ending, the murderer infiltrates the police and frames you so you get arrested.

3 Likes

5 Likes

using GPT for answering certain questions is okay in some cases, (pun most graciously intended) as long as it helps the person.

1 Like

bruh that rude and so what
why does it matter and what made you check?
are you paranoid

1 Like

I don’t want people to get credit for what an ai wrote.

2 Likes

what made you check for it?
I know caternaught and they think of ideas and help it’s just kinda rude to accuse him of ai use

1 Like

you shouldn’t worry about all the other people
the only people you should be worried about are yourself, and the person who made the help topic.
as i stated earlier, as long as the help topic gets solved, that’s all that matters.
(not tryna sound rude.)

2 Likes

I have played around with an ai, and this seems a lot like what I experienced

3 Likes

in my opinion ai is fine as long as you admit when you used it
@Caternaught has already lost a guide to false ai accusations I don’t see why he would use it for this

4 Likes

*true

2 Likes

not this and I know him

1 Like

high chance does not mean it’s an ai
@speedy_kd4 once decided to test my art for some reason
let’s just try to help @1234567 the original poster and ignore ai arguments
even if it’s true @Caternaught is using it to help someone so chill

I’m leaving this conversation this is just stupid

1 Like

Why all of a sudden you guys are talking about and AI

1 Like

The high chance will enable us to say that it is reasonable to think that. I’ll just leave it for everyone else to decide.

Hey! I played your game 1234567, and it was actually great, one question though, what was supposed to happen when you defeated the m-o-m (it won’t let me type m-o-m for some reason, it says it isn’t allowed) and came back to the jail?

you can put a button so when you press it the game ends