Need help with project

remember to mark @Haiasi 's solution if it works @DogDookie123450 !

thank you im new to these forums

Did it work?
If so, mark the post that solved your problem solution!

im doing what you said right now

so I am not sure what to do um unsure on how to activate and de-activate my barriers

do you think you could go in my world with me and help?

May I see your wiring and device settings?
Sorry, codes are not allowed here.
Is your zone inactive on game start?

I don’t really know how to do channels so I did wires but it does not seem like wires will work

What are your wiring and device settings?
Can you send a picture?
Did you follow the steps correctly?

What so it’s against the rules to include game codes?

sorry I was doing somthing ill send then now

I’ve tried this in my own map and this doesn’t work. Shooting zones’ scope is always global, so you can’t make it active for one team and not active for the other.

1 Like

Well, it works if you use a relay for all players on one team to activate the zone on start so that the other team could still shoot within the zone.

1 Like

But that’s what I did. And it didn’t work.

Here’s a resource post for you, it should have links to the guides you’ll need

take out 2 zones, 4 wire repeaters, and 2 item granters

place a zone to cover one team’s side and wire it to 2 of the wire repeaters then to the 2 different item granters

when player enters zone > repeat wire pulse > grant item
when player leaves zone > repeat wire pulse > grant item
make the first item granter give you a weapon and make the second item granter take it away

next set the wire repeater to only accept it if the wire pulse is from the team you want to be able to shoot

repeat for the other side

Weird in theory it should work but it doesn’t for me too… Additionally for some reason my item granters are only granting weapons to the host and not the other players too on a lifecycle.

Edit: It seems like the “Game Start” life-cycle is scoped to the host, you can fix it by linking it to an all player relay and then setting a specific team to activate the zone, though this is still a LITTLE buggy as sometimes you can shoot within the zone and sometimes you can’t as the opposing team.