Need help on team problems

Alright, so let me explain.

In my map, there are four game modes. And each game mode is randomly selected. So, for each game mode, I need to have a lot of team switchers for each one, because of some mechanics in them. However, the team switchers and relays (to randomly select which player gets switched to whatever team) have started taking up some memory, so I want to know if there are any alternatives to what I have.

So, basically, I have 8 relays and 8 team switchers, as only 8 people can on the map I just want to know if I can reduce how many relays and team switchers I have, or if I can do something else.

You can just use two relays with Random Player (two to bypass the wire limit to a device) and connect them all to a Team Switcher.

oop sorry :grimacing:
(replying to blizzy)

What I was going to say…
You stole my words…

1 Like

Alright, I’ll try that.

It didn’t work.
Did you mean to make something like this?
(I just used channels, so that may be the problem. And this is on a test map, so I just used a life cycle. And yeah, it is a mess…)

yeah… like that to bypass the wire limit
you might have to use wires idk :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I think the problem may be that there’s only two relays, so it only sets two people to the teams.

you might need more random relays

Yeah, I think I’ll just stick to what I had, because if I want to decrease the amount of relays, I’ll have to make a repeater thing that I just don’t want to deal with, and it may cost more memory. So I’ll stick to what I’ve got right now. Thanks for helping, though!

And should I mark this as the solution, or should I just mark something else? Because I don’t want to be that guy that just marks his own replies as the solution.

Your choice.
You can mark your own reply if you want.

Alright, I’ll just mark my post since I guess it is the solution to my problem.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.