Need help for jail gamemode

Hey it’s me… what do I need help with this minute?

scheduling… like for if I want to make a jail schedule for example

every 3 minutes its time for a meal and if you are not in the mess hall sentry’s attack you…
and if your not in your cell when you’re supposed to be sentries attack you…
but only if you come with in idk 5 blocks on the grid close enough for them to attack you…
ps: is there a rule for posting to much on the health page… becuase im not the best gimkitter so…

1: You could make a repeater that triggers every 180 seconds (or 3 minutes) and the repeater stops after recieving on channel. (Don’t put any channel so it runs forever.
Now connect the repeater to a relay (all players)

Repeater runs task > Trigger Relay

Relay Triggered > Teleport player here’

And 2:
No, there is no limit to making Help posts unless you just spam topics or keep reposting.

thanks, do you know how to do the sentry thingy?

The repeater teleports you there, so you don’t need to worry if they try to escape, put barriers around where the prisoners eat.
Also, please mark a solution. Thanks.

I want it so you go there on your own… so you try to escape to complete to the game the goal is to escape

But I thought you wanted the player to die if they tried to escape?
If not, you can but buttons around the map and if they manage to press the right button, they get a key to escape a room.
If they press the wrong one, they get a curse, like a debuff in speed or a sentry activation.

Well, I guess you can always try using a coordinate grid. That would work for the sentry thing.

Maybe you could add it so you have a timer and when the timer goes off there will be a checker that checks if a players in a zone (I don’t know if you can do that) and the sentry guards are on your team but then they are deactivated when the time goes off. Then, other sentries will be activated thus shown and they will be on the team sentry so they attack you.

i’ll try itㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Ok. Then for the coming back to the jail cell, you can do the same thing but change it up a bit so it works for the jail cell.

use this guide for starting scenehttps://forum.creative.gimkit.com/t/how-to-animate-a-space-rover-moving/7905

@Gimkit_kid , the resolved tag is no longer being used since solutions exist now.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.