Need Game Ideas to cure my boredom

Okay! Let me know if you need help soon!

Pov: Me and UFB working on this game
Screenshot 2024-05-08 9.47.37 PM

1 Like

Just wondering…what game are you doing?

Idk yet. Voting ends probably in 20 minutes because I need to do something.

1 Like

For the escape room, make it so that you need to decide a viginere cipher, then you need to put your username as the result to escape. Also, you can only activate the username payload if you actually looked at the clue.

1 Like

I think I would like an Escape Room…it could be you have to defeat zombies and bosses along with like in Riddle School just more fun/excitement! Maybe you’ll have to solve puzzles and escape from a zombie curse too!
Edit: Also, you need to answer questions to gain energy to escape! Oh, the bosses should be the villains in Harry Potter too!
And…what upgrades should we have?

2 Likes

No upgrades besides speed in non-combat sections, because you’re supposed to actually solve puzzles without the AI you bought from the upgrade shop doing all the work for you. Also, no offense, but energy systems are very annoying.

1 Like

@Queen.of.Learning Should I make a PvZ game instead. It’s more original. I know I should follow the poll but I can never just have what I have.

1 Like

I voted escape room because you said it was hard, and it will probably keep you busy for a while

Um…okay, a game of your choice is fine! I’ll still try to help, through! Sorry that I couldn’t respond, it said I had limited posts for a new user!

This is off topic, But for Ideas IDK

1 Like

I still think we need some upgrades like force shields, wand magic to defeat bosses, and more health like having a health kit. But, your idea is fine to me.

Sorry…I thought we could talk about game ideas, so the poster of this can have more ideas for a game…

https://www.canva.com/design/DAGExayhPfM/sN0C6ckR3YHNRXHCrlXVxg/view?utm_content=DAGExayhPfM&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor
Ideas

I’m doing the escape room actually.

2 Likes

Yahoo, thanks! Yay. Are you stuck with any ideas?