Need a thumbnail for my game

I didn’t finish yet. The gim is kind of angled but it’s more of a front view so hands?

yeah i’d do hands- I can picture them in my head but I can’t find where I remember them from but yeah hands

1 Like

Gims don’t technically have hands but ifII draw them I’d use little circles

That’s fine make them circles

2 Likes

@AwesomeGimMaker that is good but make the Gim standing on a hill and some mountains in the background and the sky is red not the ground but still great job!

1 Like

Oh yeah my name is kraken alpha but I can’t change my name in the forums so yeath

1 Like

I need a thumbnail too for my laser maze

I can make it a hill and green, The only reason I made it green was because technically in real life the ground would be red because of light and shadows and all but gimkit’s not real life so yeah lol

here ya go :smiley:

2 Likes

no hands look better.

ok no hands! I was away so your good

Finally done! I didn’t put my name in the thumbnail but if you use it I Require credits in game and/or in map description.

I can’t believe this took 3 hours. It’s not that good is it :frowning: ?

3 Likes

I never seen you do thumbnails. This looks so great! I love it! :+1:

1 Like

I do thumbnails RARELY.
TYSM!
I only like to hand draw them though.
never gonna be as good as VoidFluffy and theworldo soon :cry:

1 Like

Maybe not, but your definitely a close third! Keep it up, man!

2 Likes

I really svck at text art…
i’ve been working on shading though! I use canava :eyes: to draw and idk how to do glow.

Shading looks good and text art could improve a little. But, you have talent for sure!

1 Like

try using fog under the Canva elements… it helps. also for digital word art try textstudio.com

Ok that is AWESOME but draw a evil Gim floating in the cloud.

2 Likes

Oh yeah add some mountains

2 Likes