Name Needed For A Game

ones the ai and the other is the owner of the ai

1 Like

it probably appears that it has hours of reading because its on the page of a topic waiting to reply because it said the owner moderates it

1 Like

But to get the reader badge you have to read all replies in a topic with more than 100, this means to would have to go through EVERY reply not just sit waiting to reply :thinking:

1 Like

i guess so, couldve been the owner of the account reading through each of the replies in the how to use gimai/gimai commands topic bc they were talking in there a lot

1 Like

the main thing thats confusing for me is that it keeps saying that the gimai commands topic is gonna open in a certain amount of time and when i check back later, the time resets

1 Like

Yeah, that is kind of weird and no one knows if it’s official or if someone is controlling an AI

2 Likes

well its not officially endorsed by the gimkit mods so its probably just someone running the ai program

1 Like

Hi guys! This chat has been getting very off topic, and you can get reported or you account deleted for off topic chatting. While what your talking about may be related to gimkit, i really don’t think a post about what name for a game should be over 100 replies. Im not trying to be mean or rude, but i do recommend to stop. =P

2 Likes

This might sound weird but on your profile, it says your name is Jocelyn, would you tell me what school you go to because ik someone that has that name and they love art

1 Like

You could give me a teacher’s name… bc I would not share my schools name either

1 Like

Im going to stop talking off topic though, so if any moderaters see this, my account wont get banned.

2 Likes

Okay, I thought that you weren’t them and I was right, but you never know

2 Likes

I wuld like to see it

1 Like

Terrain wars :

Blockquote
wait what

1 Like

Plant conquest “deep breathing” sounds like a trilogy game series to me

1 Like

I finally got reader badge

1 Like

yay what happened before that now you got it?

Probably after you need to wait