Name for My Game (This is allowed...Right?

SO it’s a game where you’re at a party and you need to leave to get to your friends party. You can do other things too. Because it’s a ending game. There’s more than one objective.

The Game Takes place in modern time

Escape the party!

1 Like

I think it may be allowed to ask for a name of a game, from what I’ve seen, but you might have to fact check with other people and their opinions.

I don’t know, maybe it can be called

Go to your friends party

1 Like

Can you make it so the game actually doesn’t end when you don’t get the true/golden ending? These games usually end up being play sinks.

2 Likes

That’s why I asked for the save thing. So I didn’t make people end the game. I know I know I’m the best

1 Like

Party Frenzy…? ok now that I think of it, it’s prob a bad title

1 Like

It’s good It’s good.

1 Like

Some names:
Become the Party P0oper
The Party of Destiny
One Way to Escape the Party

(Posting a little bit before my ban)

5 Likes

YOU GETTING BANNED?

1 Like

Yeah.
I messaged the mods so I could get banned.

4 Likes

My hero… he’s… he’s leaving…

1 Like

Haha thanks. I don’t consider myself as that but ig thx.

For like 2 months might come back if my grades improve.

6 Likes

Sadly.

I understand the situation The hacker, we’re just random internet folks, so it’s always fine to prioritize life then us. I know it’s difficult to be doing stuff all at once, (yowch on that 53%… I would have fainted…)

But now that your gone, (for now) o7. You helped a lot around the forums. (fersion also left sadly…)

6 Likes

You we’re the person I looked up too.

3 Likes

But all dreams end one day.

1 Like

Friendly reminder that this isn’t the end of the world, and THEHACKER120 is making the good decision to prioritize his schoolwork over the forums. He’ll most likely be back in a few months. I’m not saying we shouldn’t be sad he’s gonna be leaving, I’m saying we shouldn’t overdo it to the point where it gets harder for him to leave. In the end, it only hurts him more.

I never actually said goodbye… so… bye! Good luck with your studies and I hope to see you again whenever you feel ready to return :slight_smile:

8 Likes

if you get banned you have to make a new account right???
also I might leave to I already have A TON going on with baseball and volleyball and school and… and…

1 Like

In the end, if he leaves, it’s actually great! (not in a mean way duh, lol)

Mental health, academics, everything improves.

It’s still sad, but in the end, it will be for the greater good, remember, we’re all human beings. And we’re all just talking to random strangers we don’t know, (probably you don’t know, unless you personally know them)

no they don’t, same situation with mysz

4 Likes

oh yeah, I’m leaving too (I need to work on the farm more)
It’s official everyone

6 Likes

No.
You get unbanned if you ask the mods to unban you at one point.

thx

facts

cya in September

6 Likes