My thumbnail is... Meh

Great thumbnail! I’m going to see if anyone else is willing to help so I have lots of options, but yours is really good!

1 Like

1 Like

I’m just saying this. Your thumbnail consists of pngs on a background that you looked up. Same for you the hacker except you add eyebrows on the gims which make it look better.
If you want a good thumbnail that has this same element then here are a few tips.

• MAKE AN ORIGINAL BACKGROUND AND NOT SOMETHING THAT YOU FOUND ON THE INTERNET. (caps for empathis)

• Give the gims expressions to give it a quality of life improvement.

• Don’t have the gims be floating in space, unless you have it empathised that they are not on the ground and are flying

• Fonts and their colors clash with the background, so be careful of this.
    Nevertheless my ratings are:
    I_like_props: 6/10 gims in space, the font color is clashing with the background, and you mostly looked up the image.
    The Hacker: 5/10 gims in space, the font clashes, and the sirath gim has a mouth

6 Likes

Words from the master

1 Like

I wanted to give constructive criticism because, I have a comic strip that I have to get all the accuracies to. I can be a harsh art critic at times, but that’s because I’m having a bad day.

This is just an example.
Now for twisted worlds I have a different vision. A horizon that shows a planet while the gim is currently on the planet with a dystopian vibe.

5 Likes

Nah not a hard critique bro have you seen those dudes on TV? Also:
Do you suggest Canva for background?

3 Likes

Good old fashioned google slides for background.

2 Likes

Ah yes that’s what I use too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the criticism. I have basically no drawing skills so looking up stuff is really my only option. If it’s not too much to ask, could you make a prototype?

Yes, and I use a much more advanced version called “powerpoint”
It’s also what I use to make gifs.
Popcat Gim

13 Likes

You don’t need to draw in order to make a background. Just change the color of the slide and put random shapes. (I’ll make a prototype dw)

1 Like

It’ll be ready by tomorrow ig

1 Like

Which one is better
1:

Or 2:

0 voters

Thick eyebrows
And number 1

XD Fr

I am working on one for you rn. idk tho if it’ll be what you want

Add more details into the planets on #2 also the eyebrows will clash with the background.

No problem! I’ll still consider it. I’m going offline now, but feel free to keep talking.

Updated like @T_Sonic54 told me to

2 Likes

The first time I did the thumbnail, I accidentally put “The Twisted Ones” lol

(Also if you use it credit me)

2 Likes