he said he waited 6 months
wait in your map editor you can get a link to your discovery page that’s your solution
can you still play the map or did it just completley vanished
he can play it but it has 0 plays and won’t appear anywhere on discovery
ok… when you first published it was it on new releases?
he couldn’t find it
what is the description?
Well I made this game like 6 months ago when I had the season ticket so now I need to delete some maps to get to it but it is published and from day one when I searched it’s title it does not appear.
it might be just because some maps are more popular. it shows the top 10 most popular (most played) maps that fit the query
EDIT: @Ghassan have you tried searching your Gimkit username?
Coderdash is right, I think.
If your map has a common-ish name and it never got a lot of plays, then it can get permanently buried if it only shows ten maps. Try re-publishing it and then it’ll be on Newly Published, so people can see it and it will eventually show up on search.
We can’t filter Gimkit Discovery search at all right now, so its a challenge getting maps to appear on it.
In the Gimkit Creative Discovery even when you search up the Exact name it still has a chance of not showing up.
no but I will try.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
that might work, if it does mark a solution.
One of my maps has never been on discovery search either, and yet it has a name that isn’t shared by other maps, really unique.
there’s nothing in the description that should prevent it from appearing.
Discovery has just been broken for like forever.
I’m not completely sure about this, but try updating your game description with a unique sequence of letters that doesn’t look like gibberish (such as a word that’s kind of misspelled but you can still make out the word), and then search up the thing that you chose as the word.
This has happened to me too delete the map Then republish if you have season ticket otherwise you wasted your gimbucks
This has happened to me too @SeamlessMoon .I just believed it was normal until I read this message. I really don’t know what’s going on but I suggest you look at how many plays you have. My game has like, 20 plays NOT by me. Maybe it is just you who can’t see it in discovery.

this happens because the search engine in Gimkit discovery is so-so, it won’t find your game normally just by its name,
here are a few points that are 100% your problem (some of them)
- uncultured vocabulary, swearing, bad words, etc.
- your map wasn’t signed in the description or in the name, here’s an example of how to make the map a little more popular so you could find it
- Thumbnail maybe you had something that can’t be set as a Thumbnail. it could be some picture from the internet, but most likely it could be from a picture with someone’s game, like fortnite, call of duty. also if you stole a Thumbnail from someone, this is also a point, but I don’t think that’s the reason. you could also set the word Live, J0in and the live game code. this is also strictly prohibited.
I think that these are all possible points of the problem, I still think that it is because you can’t just find your map, as I said above, it is easy to fix
How do you get there @gimkitgo?
And it’s possible your game got flagged.

