My Last Thumbnail Request? - PacGim

I need a thumbnail made for my new Pacman-themed platformer: PacGim. I just wanna get it made before I retire, but the game may not be released for a while. :sweat_smile:

Your Name: Gimkit101
Game Name: PacGim
Description Of Game: There are 2 teams - the Ghosts and the Gims. The leaderboard is measured by the # of tags for teams Ghost and Gim. Can you survive?
Gims You Want: The ghost gim from Halloween, the new Atom gim, and maybe a custom Pacman gim if you can make one.
Picture of Your Map: Not ready yet.

While I understand not to rush artists, please try to finish this thumbnail by Friday since I’m retiring then. :sweat_smile:
imageimage
Feel free to ask me for more info in a reply. :smile_cat:

1 Like

No help, but support. I hope that you find someone in the current position. I am currently not. Also, way to make maps!

2 Likes

Thanks, @Unit_72! This is gonna be my published 9th map btw. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ok! I’ll look for it in discovery!

I hope that you have a good retirement. Sometimes it could be too much to have this constant weight. If I’m getting this right, this is probably the decay of the forums, so I hope that some obscure day in a few years you might come back (or not, it’s your choice).

2 Likes

Partially, but I also want to have more time to focus on some personal business projects.

Yes, that’s my plan. I’m gonna pop back in next year for 1 visit to see if I’m remembered.

Back on-topic now, please. :smile_cat:

1 Like

So, does anyone wanna try to make this? :sweat_smile:

@Nixximon, did you ever get over your drawing block? :smile:

hai
imma try :smiley:
samples in bio

the thumbnail

and the custom pac-man gim for thumbnailists:
Untitled design (15)

1 Like

Ooh, great job, @AwesomeGimMaker! I’m gonna use that 4sure. Can you change the font for Gimkit101 Presents… tho?

1 Like

I can make one too… heh

sure! what style you want?

Finished!

@VoidFluffy and @AwesomeGimMaker, I honestly can’t decide between your thumbnails. :sweat_smile:

I’m gonna consult with @AustinReaves (who I’m building the game w/ irl) and I’ll get back to you on whose thumbnail will be used. :smile:

@VoidFluffy, could you change it to say Map By Gimkit101? :smile_cat:

1 Like

They are both so good and have a good retirement!

2 Likes

OK!
I’ll do that later today when my exams are over lol

1 Like

Thanks, @GimGamer1! :smile_cat:

Okay, @VoidFluffy. Good luck on exams! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Here you go!

1 Like

Thanks, @VoidFluffy! :smile_cat: @AustinReaves and I will decide which thumbnail to use (probably @AwesomeGimMaker’s, srry) and get back to you. :sweat_smile:

Ok!

1 Like

Sorry, @VoidFluffy, but @AustinReaves wanted to use the thumbnail by @AwesomeGimMaker, so we’re using that. Thanks again for the help! :smile:

BTW, I’m retiring tomorrow. Bye!

1 Like