My D&D game needs help for ideas!

I am making a d&d game (sadly you can only use mage cause there are no melee weapons) And I want to use a zelda totk or botw kinda feeling where you go around town and fix up things with magic. Any Ideas on how to make it better?

Also I need help making a boss that is not a sentry…

Well, that one’s kinda difficult… You cant make a boss that’ll take damage and attack without it being a sentry. (To my knowledge)

You could add certain quests that give the materials for rebuilding things, you could also add mini bosses or NPCs that change based on what you do in the storyline.

1 Like

You could use lasers that move around. That’s the best idea that I have.

1 Like

Thats a good idea ill try it

1 Like

Also my idea of how it could work is using a spider prop making it larger and make it be able to take damage and when it gets certain amount of damage some event happens or something

Try putting a sentry under the spider to serve as health and an attack!

Thats smart, but it would be wierd seeing a spider throwing out some bullets from its legs or something lol

Also what should some of the problems be that the player needs to fix. here are the locations names and info:
Lava town: so far no problem idea
Forest of dwellers: Has been snowed over and needs magic to be melted
Enchanted forest: The main villian lives there
Air town: so far no problem idea
Dark forest: so far no problem idea

1 Like

Air town: The reactors that keep it in the air are beginning to fail
Lava town: Eruption? Idk
Dark Forest: The creatures that thrive on the shadows are beginning to perish as shadows recede and the sun appears.
Also a possible name for the Dark Forest: Forgotten Grove

If you haven’t decided on a style for Air Town, I feel like a combination of steampunk + fantasy could look good.

1 Like

as @Dragontamer said, you can create art out of barriers or props, and put a sentry with high radius below it.

1 Like

Dude I can not say how helpful this is thank you so much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.