Movement Meters

Fair enough. Really if you find anything interesting, that’d be a good thing to add to the guide lol

2 Likes
  1. Hi Bob!
  2. If I didn’t know what they were I would like to know how to use them, what they do, how to program them, and common mistakes.
2 Likes

Alright, I’ll try to look out for these things while making it!

2 Likes

Hi bob!

Maybe if there are blocks, you could explain how to do some things with them?

1 Like
4 Likes

Yeah, I could try that. When I release the guide, I may add that stuff on later, so I can get the guide out, and so I can have more time to fiddle with that.

1 Like

Oh. Should I just not make it then?

1 Like

wait is that spoiler thing new?

2 Likes

No, I meant to quote a part of the post.

2 Likes

OOOOH, my bad. Will do.

1 Like

Should I also remove my spoiler, since it’s just useless?

2 Likes

If it’s saying something off topic while the post is still at least partially on topic, then no it doesn’t really matter. Just an extra bit of fun to something that’s already not really important.

(cue the ‘now lets get back on topic’ post)

2 Likes

“Now lets get back on topic”

If you can’t beat 'em, follow 'em

(The word j o i n got blocked for obvious reasons.)

1 Like

Whos bob. But people kinda do need a guide

1 Like

This is Bob :skull:
And this isn’t a guide. I will make one soon though, I’m currently testing the movement meters and making the guide right now though.
(Also, I understand Bob may be super awesome, but I think if we talk about him too much we’ll get off topic.)

The Guide is out! I will now mark a solution to close this.

1 Like

Maybe link TUGTED, and just do an in-depth look at the movement meter like this!

1 Like

TUGTED? And yeah, maybe I’ll research movement meters a bit more, and do something like that. (That was a good guide btw, pretty funny :joy:)

1 Like

Oh wait never mind about the tugted, I understand now

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.