Mode Madness 2024: THE WINNER

Honestly it would’ve been a little bit close if CTF had made it to the final round.

3 Likes

the reason why ppl voted dld is because of the prizes, and not even for the actual voting comp :skull:

eh probably not, it didnt even get to the final round
dld winning was inevitable honestly though :man_shrugging:
but its just a game and poll so theres not much we can do lol, ima just have fun with the results

congrats to dld, will be interesting to see all the new game modes compete next year

Not that, close, but closer than most :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nooo!! DLD isn’t that good after you’ve beaten it twice. At least one way out has lore that isn’t 5 letters on a board.

They should revamp CTF and TD to become one game mode where the host while in the lobby can switch between CTF and TD, which would minimize the amount of games. Example - Snowbrawl and Snowy survival would be fused together, dig it up and don’t look down would be fused together, Farmchain and fishtopia are fused together, they wouldn’t be j0int games, but these examples are of games that are very similar and should have a switch that switches the type of the game while your in the lobby.

:confused: I wanted OWO to win

I know! OWO is better than DLD.

Yea cause everyone at my school just wants to play only that and its anoying

DLD is not fun. But for EXP dig it up and F I S H are the best, anyways goodnight!

1 Like

I knew it, it was dld. Yay…

1 Like

As much fun as Don’t Look Down is doing it over and over and over again makes it not fun for a while sadly :neutral_face:

1 Like

Sadly… but I can’t yap because I haven’t beat it-

1 Like

Oh you haven’t sorry good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

yeah good luck

1 Like

DLD is the champion this year. I wonder what shall take the throne next year…

3 Likes

My bracket was destroyed when TNO lost. :sob:

Temmie

Actually, I extended it with tons of updates. :laughing:

1 Like

Well… this isn’t surprising. :neutral_face: DLD was basically guaranteed to win. The whole thing was really fun though! :smiley: :confetti_ball: Congrats to DLD! :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Wait, it’s over now… Now we just have to wait another year… :yawning_face:
:frowning_with_open_mouth: :slightly_frowning_face: :frowning_face:
A few moments later…
AHH, I CAN’T TAKE IT!!!

@CringeKarlScott, I understand your point, but some could argue that new shortcuts are being discovered, which keeps in new and fun

7 Likes