Minimum player help

if you want it to be 2 then you can adjust it in settings

1 Like

Yes and no ( I believe) You can make it so it cannot be started solo.

where can i check in settings? i don’t see anything

the gear looking things…

i know what settings is, but when I looked through the settings I don’t see anything abt minium players.

1 Like

@bluebird291 mark the solution that helped you so this topic can close

1 Like

i know that part, but is there a way to make it min 4 players?

No, I don’t believe so, just have it in the description.

1 Like

you can with a live player counter and then ending the game if it’s under 4

2 Likes

use this

then have the counter update a property
then have a checker check if the property is above 3

2 Likes

So this is what i got, and the player count is working, but when I tested it its not ending the game.

wire the lifecycle to the checker

2 Likes

yeah it isnt working, when i invited someone to test it (there was 2 players) and the counter was only showing 1, and it doesn’t end the game.

oh wait since the checker checks for under 4 set it to check if player counter is below 4

1 Like

yeah still doesnt work, the counter wont go above 1, and when there was in total 2 players, the counter wont change to 2 and it doesn’t end the game.

1 Like

make sure you follow the guide exactly and have the starting number be 0

2 Likes

yeah i did everything, and still nothing

so i think i found the solution, i used the same guide like what you said, to: How to make a LIVE player counter V2

then I used the same checker settings like what you said, and then instead of directly connecting it to the end game, I connected it to a popup (saying min of 4 players needed) and the wire is from the checker to the popup of check passes > open pop-up and then I wired the popup to the end game pop-up closes > end game, and its working.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.