Minigame ideas for all your needs! Created by Oso567

Please do not edit without @Oso567 's permission
This is a list of minigame ideas, for all your minigame needs. Please reply with ideas! Created by @Oso567 , with @eiqcrmeliutgwhc making the wiki for me. Thank you, eiqcrmeliutgwhc! (Wow, that’s a mouthful)

• Tag - Pretty self-explanatory, with many guides on it.
  • Maze - Make a maze by itself or with weapons to increase the chaos!
  • Deathrun - Make one person the hunter, in a platform above, with buttons to try and stop the runners while they make their way across.
  • Tag Deathrun - An obby where the runners run away from the chaser, who KOs them if they tag them.
  • Trivia - Make questions, which if they answer incorrectly, they get eliminated! Could be about gimkit, or anything else!
  • Parkour - A classic! Simply an obstacle course with hard jumps.
  • Color Blocks - A game where a color is displayed, then players have 5 seconds to reach a platform of the same color, or get eliminated!
  • Tic Tac Toe - A 2-player game, where you try to get 3 in a row on a 3x3 grid, and your opponent tries to stop you.
  • Rock, Paper, Scissors - A classic 2-player, where rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper, and paper beats rock.
  • Freeze Tag - A tag game, except there is a permanent tagger, who freezes people when they are tagged, and then other non-taggers can un-freeze.
  • Spinner Jump - 2 Spinners spin around, one faster than the other, and you have to jump over them, the last one standing wins!
  • Find The Button - You would create a room, or many rooms, with a button hidden somewhere. Players have to go around and find it and press it.
  • Mining Race - Make a maze of non-mineable blocks, then fill it with a dynamic block, and have players mine through it.

I will probably improve this with links to guides on how to make them, but that’s all for now!

7 Likes

thank you.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what this is. :+1:

3 Likes

Please change the name to “Minigame ideas for all your needs! Created by @Oso567@eiqcrmeliutgwhc

no you can’t. I tried. Only the OP can.

Thanks @Cellofive !

1 Like

It’s done! Hope you like it/ have suggestions!

What about freeze tag? I used to love playing that with my friends…The nostalgia.

2 Likes

tic tac toe, rock paper scissors, the 2 spinny whack3r things on a platform(dunno what it’s called)

1 Like

I feel like all of these were inspired from Roblox lol

1 Like

@Kosm0-o @KrishnaVA Added!

1 Like

A “find the button” type game where you destroy props to look for a button would be a good idea

2 Likes

Thanks man. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the ideas! I’ll probably use some of these in my arcade map, do either of you want credit, @Oso567 or @eiqcrmeliutgwhc ?

i’ll not take credit since i only made the wiki for him

3 Likes

Okay! Thank you for letting me know!

1 Like

Also you could include like a guide where you have your games all in one map, and make it like roblox. You could use some stuff from here:
How to create the Roblox logo [Difficulty 0/10 or :white_large_square:]
Roblox - ABCD - Help

1 Like

I do :raised_hand:

1 Like

Hmmm… I’m not sure I understand.

Okay, no problem! I’ll go ahead and give you credit in my lobby!

1 Like