Mini-guide how to make a relay loop

I don’t wanna say anything but I’m just curious and have a question

What are the cases that this can be useful? Just wondering

1 Like

It says it in the guide, even though a tirgger loop would do the same better.

why are you guys all hating on my guy @G-Code549?

G-code549 repeatedly posts short rushed uneeded guides. This is not one fo his first.

2 Likes

Oh my bad, lol. Should have read a little more, sorry for that.

Repeated team switching: Normal trigger loop and 1 relay thing and team switcher

Repeatedly teleport: Same thing but instead of team switcher teleporter

2 Likes

and i’m finding some and putting some

1 Like

Why didn’t you post a completely finished guide then? You should’ve found those before you posted the guide. Reason being is for the people who don;t want to look at this guide later will know

2 Likes

Okay your right sorry.

2 Likes

I’m starting to find them right now

Noice guide!

Uh, why is it that when I posted an incomplete guide (didn’t really know what I was thinking in my head) that everyone else starts doing it, am I at fault for everyone posting incomplete guides? if so I’m very sorry to everyone :frowning: anyway please make sure to FINISH a guide before posting.

Thx it’s a little discovery I found now back to work.

Your last 3 guides were good- at least the ones that I could see. They seemed well developed.

Don’t blame yourself for a coincidence- it’s not your fault.

2 Likes

Okay but no your not at all @Fleet

Turns out that this system using channels is 130 memory

Screenshot 2024-10-08 4.45.33 PM

Same with this using channels, 80. Wires, 100.

With a relay, 20. So 120, with a team switcher, 127.

Now for the second way. Teleporter instead. 120 + 50= 170. Now this looks like it’s better, but his system doesn’t have it.

This is with using channels by the way. Also triggers are more diverse since you can disable both of them, and also have a trigger once thing, almost perfectly repeating a relay. You can put it on both of them, making something like once the second trigger can’t be triggered anymore it triggers a third trigger triggered by the first trigger. Phew, so many triggers!

2 Likes

Screen recording 2024-10-08 3.46.58 PM
a little gif of me putting me relay loop vs trigger loop to teleport every one infinate teleporting
well no i’m stuck. =|

Semicolon is based

3 Likes

Question: Since I’m not a older like forum user, was semi colon just kind of another good user in the older days of the forums? Cause I don’t know much about the old forums besides a ok amount of the users. I do know crypto raider and Im_pretty_cool and others I can think of but now right now.