Micro Dungeon Crawler (game idea)

I was thinking about the clip in the elevator in the new christmas movie spirited and I thought the joke about tiny tim was pretty funny. I soon began a list of names and then thought Hey! This would make a great dungeon crawler game, trying to survive in a super large house. You could have role play too with everyone getting assigned a role and a funny name to go along with it.

Names for Roles
  • Tiny Tate

• Місro Mike

• Super-Small Steve

• Itty-Bitty Isaac

• Minuscule Marty

• Midget Mark

• Petite Pete

• Little Leo

• Compact Carter

• Short Sally

• Pocket-Sized Pablo

• Mini Minnie

• Narrow Noah

• Slim Sam

• Miniature Molly

• Short Sally

• Pocket-Sized Pablo

• Mini Minnie

• Narrow Noah

• Slim Sam

• Miniature Molly

• Bijou Billy

Heres where it actually becomes a guide

You could have a global property for every role/name and have them be partially numbered e.g. role1, role2, role3, etc. This could be put into a randomizer (stored in a variable for later) and then it retrieve the property through conentacion (misspelled ik). This property would be a true false if it was false it would broadcast on a channel to run itself again if it was true it would get the role based on the randomized number store it in a player property called assingedRole and then that specific role# property would be set to false so other users couldn’t use that role.

Sadly i don’t have time to make this but it would be a fun game idea.

Signing off, @TorontoBulls1

2 Likes

Nice Guide!
The game-concepts tag is unused and the ideas tag doesn’t fit with your post, it’s only (mostly) used for Help topics but if you wish to add it back, it’s fine.

2 Likes

Thanks I didn’t know that

2 Likes

Nice Idea! Love the names!

Super small Steve. . .
Was that a Minecraft reference?

1 Like

Not intentionally but it fits

2 Likes