Map ideas to cure your boredom (reply with more ideas)

You could make percy jackson

@Firestar1000K you don’t have permission to edit.
Don’t edit without permission

2 Likes

I’ve already made it before (not the guide).

1 Like

But I haven’t :sob:!
Could you make a guide?

You said this in October!

I could make a guide on it I understand how you would make it

3 Likes

This guide helps so much!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m happy you liked it!

4 Likes

I’m probably only going to respond to notifications most of the time from now on. Peace :v:

5 Likes

Peace :v:
Welcome to the club.
People are dropping like :fly:

3 Likes

Why, @GimSolver? We’ve already lost so many Regulars, OGs, and Veterans.

R.I.P
everyone on the Forum

1 Like

Yeah, I know some people (not naming) give you lots of hate, but there are PLENTY of people who really appreciate you! (I do)
Please stay, or if you are leaving PLS COME BACK

1 Like

Either way, I’ll still respond to pings and stuff.

4 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG WHEREISMYHAT IS NOT A REGULAR WHAT IS THE FORUM GOING TO!?!?! Anyway I’m back and, uhh lemme think of a game idea to make this post not off topic, sorry just really surprised at that, um, OOH I KNOW how about a trial kind of thing, like you start off with a certain amount of something and you fight a small boss and then a little bigger boss and then a little bigger and so on and you just see how many bosses you can beat but you have to use like one set amount of snowballs or whatever and you can’t refill after the bosses you just have to go until eventually a boss kills you. Sorry it’s kind of complicated but a good idea no?

1 Like

He is a regular look at his badges.

1 Like

no, regular goes away if you dip below fifty days of activity in the last 100 days. He used to be one but then he lost it but he still has the badge from being it before. See your name and GimSolver’s name have “regular” next to them but his doesn’t

Oh, no, I just hid the title because it’s messy

5 Likes

oh my bad. but the badge doesn’t go away even if you lose it does it?

1 Like

No, it goes away

2 Likes

WHAT?!?! Ok i might actually be dumb guys

1 Like