Map ideas to cure your boredom (reply with more ideas)

It was me who made it. Thanks for playing!

2 Likes

How did you make the switch weapon thing? Can you tell me? Like, when you press 2, after a while, it switches you back to 1 @getrithekd

1 Like

Its a quirk of machine guns. It takes the weapon away and then gives it back.

1 Like

Oh… That’s really smart… But how do you sense that the player clicked the numpad?

1 Like

Because of instant reload. Go check

I kinda don’t get the guide…

Basically, it gives you a weapon with one ammo. You can’t detect that one ammo, so you make it reload the weapon instantly. The game can detect that, so you get the click. If you want reloads to not count as clicks, you use the blocks.

Can we get back on-topic? My notifications are going off.

1 Like

Oh, sorry, Yes, we will. @getrithekd If I have questions I’ll ask them there

2 Likes

A Gamemode that fuses all official basic gamemodes.

1 Like

Kinda like snowy survival has all the areas?

YES

1 Like

Wow I remember when this guide was just started way back in… hold on lemme look back at when it was started lol… OCTOBER 25TH. Wow that was a while ago, It’s grown so much since then. Everyone’s done a great job with all these ideas and seeing that it’s been referenced in over 50 posts, I think it’s become a staple on the forum. great work @WhereIsMyHat and all you contributors!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your ideas gonna go with the board game recreation I’m gonna do sorry can you tell me how I would make the middle piece please and thank you

1 Like

Sorry, wrong page itwants 20 characters so it’s just gonna be random gibberish boo-boo

Put extra characters in <>

@MrFishy , please ask before making spell checks. I don’t mind, but I would rather you ask before you do it.

2 Likes

sorry about that edit, didnt read, im going to read this through next time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

bump but it’s christmas :christmas_tree: :santa:

2 Likes

Oh no, this topic might close due to the large amount of community flags! What happened anyway? @Haiasi, how do I find the RAW?

2 Likes