Map ideas to cure your boredom (reply with more ideas)

Yeah, I guess it is.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH I HAVE ONE!!! What about a ready player one map? Like a big open world but with other games mixed in and gates, bad guys, etc…

Would make a joke about this bump, but I used all of my creative brain cells on this guide.

3 Likes

Maybe you could add a game that is meant to be satisfying, like a sentry with a lot of HP, and a mega turret firing at it.

1 Like

Maybe. I may add that in 4 to 5 business days. (Jk)

1 Like

Okay

What about a smash bros map? where like you pick a character and you get their attacks with your gim

that can be interesting.

I would wait to make that till DLD mode is out…

true because then you could have the gravity and falling off the map… that’s a big part of the game for me because that’s how i always die

Yeah this game mode is the first thing I’m making when DLD comes out, as I want to make it for a friend. lol that’s also how I die!!

5 Likes

Nice guide!!!

I just realized there haven’t been any school maps on Discovery! Well… Time to make one! Thanks for the idea!

@WhereIsMyHat, FNAF and horror games aren’t allowed, please remove them.

they’re prohibited when publishing and not privately

4 Likes

Please don’t ping me when replying. It gives me an extra notification.

3 Likes

FNAF games are allowed. Just no references to FNAF. You could for example, make it 6 nights at Bobby’s.

5 Likes

@getrithekd Because of copyright?

2 Likes

Yeah. Copyright and Gimkit rules.

2 Likes

You ever heard of Five Nights at Winston’s? It’s basically FNAF, just with potatoes…

Just played F1 Racing. Did you make it, or someone else? @getrithekd

1 Like