Making thumbnails for anyone

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

will be able to make one in 20mins or so leave a reply if you want one

1 Like

its a bump bump bumpppp bump.

Hi @3dot14! I’m not really sure how to make a thumbnail, so if you could make one for me that would be great :blush:!
My game is where you start in a house with your family, and you are the only one in the house without keycards (access to all other rooms) and you are determined to get some. You have to talk to people to get them and do errands for people, battle people, explore the world and have fun!

Rooms in the game

You go from your house (has parents room, your room, sisters room, brothers room, outdoor area, and garden) to the local market, to the streets, to the cinema, science lab, concert, farm, beach, snowy place and the end place.

I was thinking that the thumbnail should include some gims to make it look cuter, with the house or something in the background? Thumbnails aren’t really my thing, so I’m not sure if this really helps, but I hope it does! Please message back if you need more info or something… :wink:

1 Like

I don’t think you are allowed to advertise.

well, I don’t think he’s trying to advertise, I just think he wants to make art for people.

1 Like

just be careful @3dot14 i dont want you to get in trouble for anything even though this should be fine some users here are petty and will flag the heck out of this post

1 Like

its okay, If anyone flags you, I got your back 3dot14.

YAYYY!! your back!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

yep… i am :yum:

1 Like

don’t get banned again, were gonna miss you :slight_smile:

1 Like

(off topic sorry)
ITS THE LAST FEW WEEKS OF THE SCHOOL YEAR FOR ME SO I WILL DISAPEAR FOR A WHILE OVER SUMMER BREAK

1 Like

:frowning: well have fun at least!! :tada:
(sorry for off topic too)

1 Like

I don’t think this post is necessary.
Also, I’ve seen your past work, and no offense, but I think you should work on improving more before dishing them out to people.

1 Like

is Photoshop really considered art though?

It isn’t.
It’s just smashing together other people’s art into one image.

4 Likes

ill have one today :slight_smile:

1 Like

ummmm im trying to improve here. noone has to use it and i put do not reply if you are looking for a better one as mine will probably be worse. so sorry if you can’t understand that.

Oh if this was co spidered advertising I’m sorry. I was trying to just give some info about what kind of pic I would need… :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

sorry, ill be longer as my save got lost. very sorry but ill still give one to you soon