Make some art with the flooring blocks/props! (NO INAPPROPRIATE THINGS!)

what should i do?

It’s too popcat for a popflat

1 Like

Well, since you say you’re a legend, I’ll give you something that will take precision and time.
images (31)

10 Likes

Ok just finished with a snowman :slight_smile: :snowman:

:musical_note: do you want to build a snowman :notes:

10 Likes

do you wanna build a snowman /ref

6 Likes

theres so much great art here, love this topic
if anybody needs ideas for what to build, maybe build the oc in my pfp? im making a game with a statue in it that will be my main oc, and i wanna make it our of terain art. however i kind of suck at it.

@StacheIsTaken lol that list reminds me of old Minecraft videos like: noob vs pro vs hacker vs god. am i the only one who remembers those?

6 Likes

Attempt to do king boo:

8 Likes

@Bob_SmithLikesDonuts welcome to the forums!
by the way, just wanted to give you a heads up that posting off-topic content could result in your posts being flagged. if you get flagged too many times, your account could be silenced or suspended. also, if this awesome guide gets too many flags, it could be taken down. so let’s make sure to keep our posts relevant and on-topic!

10 Likes

:heart: Ran out of likes! here u go! :heart:

6 Likes

Seems like you guys know each other IRL, so please take this conversation elsewhere. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

I dont at all sorry :blush:

Here
IMG_2361
IMG_2360
Code is inactive

17 Likes

Its 10 am for me i have to go to class yall

I love making terrain art, any ideas of what I should make next?

Maybe I could make a guide on how to make terrain art and also have a section with examples.

2 Likes

Alright- is it worth it for me to invest a ton of time into writing code for auto-making tile art?

• Yes (I like the idea)
  • Yes (I just don’t want to say no)
  • No (I don’t like this idea)
  • No (This idea is one of the worst ever)
0 voters

Maybe you could make fantasy creatures such as a dragon, kraken, or like… maybe things just fantasy-related. OooH! or you can make solar system things, and like planets! Awesomee :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

I feel like this would be a very cool addition. I voted “No” because terrain art and just art in general shouldn’t be AI made, it should take time and precision. It would be cool, but it defeats the whole purpose of other people doing it themselves.

3 Likes

I never use AI in any of my art projects. AI is cringe.
Plus, the code isn’t being shared lol, this is just like my barrier art generator.

But yeah I completely get where you’re coming from.

3 Likes

woh epic

2 Likes

Popcat go AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAWAG

Sure, @StacheIsTaken. i noticed some changes in both of us. My temper is better, your criticize less, i agree we should truce.

It takes a big person to say that, thanks.