Log game planner

Screenshot 2023-10-23 7.02.01 PM

if you are using your school email it may not work, try a outlook, or gmail personal email. Thats what i did.

1 Like

I signed up for the wixsite and you can actually use any email, even stuff like “crisis@crisis.crisis”.

i did do it so plz let me in

1 Like

you are @Coral’s protoge? How he or she is quite new and to have a protoge this new is a bit strange. nvm that.

1 Like

Let me know when you are in, so i can close this.

Its the generation of C. Cameron_Sharer to ClicClac to Coral to Cr1sis.

Ok what is your user? I think I let you in.

1 Like

I also may be aiming for new user of the month, even though from past experiences I have learned that it is not at all reliable.

lol, yeah I have not found anyone yet, some people I think I could teach well, because over the summer I might not be able to get on as of right now @Blackfox45666 is great at designing, but @The_7th_Dragon is very active and close to getting tl3 for their actions, the same way i did, so im torn and it may not even be them it may be someone who has never designed and wishes too. idk.

1 Like

Is he in @Thats_Gimpossible?

jmelloemail yesssir and no thats not my email btw

Ok I’m closing this to prevent even more clutter, sorry for being a bit off-topic jeffo.

1 Like

i was thinking among us but, nah

1 Like

A game where you try to die

2 Likes

:hushed: what bruh huh? how why?

1 Like

A capture the flag (maybe instead of two you could do three or four teams)? Tag but with perks?

1 Like

nah to boring ig i think

1 Like

A game where you find logs to keep the fire up for as long as you can
(like the one task in baldi’s basics plus)

1 Like