Letting bullets go through a barrier, but not people (or other way around) [3/10]

If you need help doing this (which I did need, but ended up solving it myself), there is multiple ways for you to go about this. I will go from easiest to hardest. The easiest one is probably just doing the simple zone+barrier method, where once a person enters a zone it activates, and when they leave, it deactivates. You could switch this up to only let people through but not bullets. The only problem with this one is that if the barrier is too small, you can still glitch through this, so this can be solved by having a trigger broadcast barrier on every wire pulse, and connect the zone to the trigger. Another easy way is to just copy and paste a few triggers with stepping on it on, then have it when you step on one it turns it on. Please, if you have any other ways, put them in the comments.

Is this a guide? If so, turn the topic type into guide

it says resolved in the tags. why did you respond -_-

They responded because this looks like a guide (and not a very good one, no offense). @Ceggie, I would suggest moving this to Community Made Guides and removing the resolved tag.

3 Likes

This shouldn’t have a resolved tag, and either way
ladies and gentlemen
Why did YOU respond then

haha jk lol its fine

1 Like

oops, I am new-ish here, thanks.

1 Like

Golly-geez, I fixed it.

1 Like

got it! [quote=“Here_to_help, post:4, topic:54422, full:true”]
They responded because this looks like a guide (and not a very good one, no offense). @Ceggie, I would suggest moving this to Community Made Guides and removing the resolved tag.
[/quote]
It is done, thank you all for teaching me some proper forums etiquette, I am quite new and haven’t learned much.

1 Like