Leo_Flowers's guide on how to make a garden with a selling station!

This is a guide on how to make a garden with a thing that you can sell the items at. First, you need to create the dirt to look like a sort of rectangle, like this:

Then you need the device called Screenshot 2024-03-24 10.16.05 PM. Use that, and make anything you desire, and put it on the dirt like this:

adding some minor decorations when I also make the garden spice up little you know… Some type of decorations you can use are alien plant ( green ) and some flowers on the side almost like this:

want to make it to our people can sell it? Use item granters and buttons in front of each plant and make sure the button is not visible in-game, make it look similar to the these contraptions:

Screenshot 2024-03-25 8.14.31 AM
Then, you need wire all the things, ( or as much as you want ) from the button to the thing… and it should look like this:

Screenshot 2024-03-25 9.45.37 AM
Then, to make the selling station, you need to make this sort of layout:
Screenshot 2024-03-25 9.59.55 AM
And, you wire it to the things together and if you want to make it better, you add the item image above it with desired items, and you are done. :wink:

4 Likes

i love it thanks!!

1 Like

Noice, I would’ve never thought of this.
Keep up the good work :+1:

1 Like

@leo_flowers read my bio in the credits section :slight_smile:
back on topic

1 Like

Cool guide, @leo_flowers! :bear: CALIFORNIA APPROVAL :bear:
Also, congratulations on receiving tl3! (Regular!)

4 Likes

can u show me all the trust levels?

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you! But… I have had it for a little while…
Screenshot 2024-03-25 10.18.45 AM
:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Nice guide! You could probably implement the crafting table, too, right?

2 Likes

I never thought of that… ( I don’t use the crafting table much… ) but… hey! It could work.

2 Likes

yeah! You’re welcome for the suggestion :slight_smile: I just use the crafting table to make games that craft weapons.

2 Likes

same name and i have that gim lol what are the chances!

Doesn’t that count as off-topic? So I don’t think You should post htat

Idk I’m new to the forum, so yeah

2 Likes

Wait what there’s a item image devic now?
it about time : D

2 Likes