Lasers not working?

Since you guys told me to elaborate more, I will.
I have a lifecycle (active on game start) wired up to 2 repeaters, one transmitting signal ON, the other transmitting signal OFF, and lasers will receive these signals, turning on and off, simple repeating lasers.
I have the lasers also transmitting a signal called JAILED, so whenever anyone gets hit by the lasers, the lasers transmit the signal JAILED, and a teleporter receives it. For some reason, whenever I start the game, the lasers repeat 5 times, then stop. I checked my repeaters, and they’re fine, but for some reason the lasers don’t work. I already checked the forums for the answer to this, and I didn’t find anything(please help)

no one is noticing so bump

First, check this out

second, what is the delay of your repeaters?

Can you please chill out?
I am just suggesting a much better way to help the OP, not offensively repudiating about repeater itself, it is absolutely okay to use repeater if you are having some sort of trouble on how devices work.
Also, your post have nothing to help with the current topic

do not act like you are someone who knows everything

7 Likes

Differences:

• repeaters are more friendly to the majority of people that use gimkit creative, you can use them if you want as they are good for simplicity but if you run out of memory, consider using triggers
  • triggers are more friendly to intermediate players, but saves a marginal amount of memory if used correctly. may be janky to newer players.
2 Likes

3.0, and 5.0 seconds, why?

This is the basic trigger loop:
Grab a lifecycle and two triggers
Wires the lifecycle (game start) to the two triggers (both trigger)
Wires the trigger to another, for both of them. (triggered) → (trigger)
The two triggers would have different delay (2 and 3 e.g.) and transmit on different channels (one activate the lasers and one deactivate them)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.