Just a quick question

What is that zone-like device with the stopwatch-shaped thing in this screenshot? Is it an older version?

1 Like

That’s a tag zone.

How did I not know that? I knew I saw that somewhere else! I’ve only used tag zones 1 time. Thanks!


This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.