I've got a bit of a problem with my br map (reviving system help)

so i made a way for player to revive each other by connecting a lifecycle (player knocked out) to a teleporter and i have a button to revive random people in the room with a relay and i gave the players an item so i could use a checker to make sure people weren’t getting chosen twice by the relay
everything works fine (tested it) but the one small issue turns out to be a big one. after all, its the small inconveniences that make you suffer

basically, everything works fine exceot that the player doesnt get teleported to the room

2 Likes

Is your wire option right? Could you try using a KO manager instead?

1 Like

I kind of don’t understand your system, could you tell me who can revive their teammates? the dead ppl or the ones alive, also shouldn’t you use a property and a counter instead of an item granter? because then when you want to remove the property, you just have to reset / decrement counter, (if use channel +0) memory, but if you use an item, then when you want to remove it then
(if channels +35) because you need an item granter to remove the item…also if you want to add items, you need to go to map options and make it not possible to drop the stuff… or else ppl can just drop the item you gave them and get picked / not get picked (I still don’t know how this works)

1 Like

oh sorry i forgot to reply to this i was busy.

yah, my wire option was right (teleport player here since the lc only has one wire option) and i used a ko manager and it didnt work

the ones alive

[quote=“chrysostom, post:3, topic:47082”]
also shouldn’t you use a property and a counter instead of an item granter? because then when you want to remove the property, you just have to reset / decrement counter, (if use channel +0) memory, but if you use an item, then when you want to remove it then
(if channels +35) because you need an item granter to add items…

ohh, yeah i think thats smarter
one li’l question tho
just clarifying, i change the checker from checking the item to a property in this case right?

yeah that will mess up my br game if i used items, players would be able to drop their item to cheese the system so they’d get healed to full health and teleported back to spawn (thats what happens when you get revived)
also btw i incorporated your idea, i tested the system without the teleporter (because as i mentioned in the first poest, its buggy) and its smooth now without my worry of players dropping items

Yep!

1 Like