It’s a oval, having a rough time smoothing the edges out any suggestions? flag this

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This doesn’t look like GKC…

2 Likes

Where did you make it?
(I’m only gonna flag if it’s not in GKC, idk if it is or not)

How does this have to do with GKC in any way?

they might’ve made it in gkc…? with barriers or something? personally, i think it looks too “realistic” to be made in gkc.

3 Likes

With the gradients like that as well as the background that is most likely not in GKC.

2 Likes

the background can be easily made with a single barrier… a lot of games in gkc do that.

If this is in GKC I’ll eat my pants

(this is a joke)

2 Likes

@goobergoofy
Where did you make the oval?

Is this Blender? Or is this a reference image on what you’re trying to make in GKC?

2 Likes

hmmm, interesting- this doesn’t look like GKC, but if it is that would be insane

2 Likes

yea, you can see the reflected light. (almost impossible) and the overall “3-D” feel of it just no GKC

2 Likes

No… that’s not GKC. And you can’t really smooth edges out on GKC… can you?
@goobergoofy please remove this.

1 Like

unless this guy has made some REALLY realistic looking barrier art over a huge scape to make a 3-D eye. But that’s improbable. Actually at second glance there is no way.

1 Like

Honestly, just look at the picture. It’s almost impossible to create barrier art that good.

1 Like

Don’t listen to my post, I am texting them rn. I will clear this up soon. (Or @goobergoofy, or @spikelord )

So apparently Spikelord let goobergoofy leak a photo. The picture is something’s eye. goobergoofy is in a bad mood rn. Don’t reply to this post after this comment please. This post is now resolved. It is also not about GKC, there was confusion between people. Mistakes happen, don’t flag this for something silly like this.

Edit: Can a tl3 move this to devices please?

2 Likes