Is this a bug, or is it supposed to be like this?

I’m trying to rotate barriers, but somehow - i can’t. Someone answer why i can’t do it?

well you dont really need to

I guess it just isn’t a compatible device - barriers are equilateral shapes by default (circles don’t really have sides, so the ‘side lengths’ are still equal), which means that rotating them by each interior angle’s identical value will just return it to its initial dimensions. Rotating it by slightly more or less than each of those values could be an option, but it might cause issues with accurate collision… I’m not really sure.

To put it simply: it doesn’t seem very necessary, and it might be complicated to implement. I’m not sure what exactly the issue is (prop collisions seem to work fine when rotated, after all), but I’m guessing that the people who designed this interface just never got around to allowing editors to alter barriers in that way. It might still be a bug, but it would be one that the designers left in regardless - whether or not they’re aware of it, I’m not sure, but I’m pretty sure that they had to have noticed this at some point.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.