Is there any way to add gravity mechanisms to a top-down game?crazy idea:)

I wondered if we could use devices to add gravity to a top down game. Ik this is probably not possible but I’m just curious

Yes, you got the answer right there. It isn’t possible to modify gravity in any way.

2 Likes

well…You could make a text renderer and simulate gravity like gimjumper, which requires a lot of time and expert block coding, and another way is to use teleporter chains but that has a random chance of falling or smthing like that idk

1 Like

I’ve had a few thoughts about modifying the enviorment in my game to have diffrent feels of gravity. One thought I had was using a speed modifier to give that slow, low-gravity feeling and adding floating props with the help of plate props for shadows

Another thought I had was to add a button overlay the made the player “jump” by having props briefly disable their collision to possibly give the effect of jumping.

1 Like

For your info, there isn’t a way right NOW to make gravity.

There probably is, but it’d be so complicated only a Legend could do it (hint hint josh)

2 Likes

I heard someone talk about using zones, triggers, and teleporters to simulate gravity in top down, but I agree: