Is there a way to make sure no one person gets picked twice?

So I’m making an RPG game, and there is a relay set to one random person gets a notification that they are the killors. There are two of these systems. Is there a way I can keep these systems, but make sure no one person is picked for both killor an sheriff?

use a trigger randomizer with block code. update a property to true with a player id connected to it or something…

I think you could just do three relays, one with a random player, then another with everyone but the triggering player, and then another random, so everyone but the other player has a chance of being picked.

1 Like

Make the killer relay trigger the sheriff relay, but the sheriff relay is for all other players.

Maybe use properties that give the player a role.
If a person has innocent and is chosen to be the sheriff, they become the sheriff.
If a person has sheriff and is also chosen to be murd3r, reroll the overlay.
Basically you want a if statement that checks if the role is innocent.
Have the scope to be “Player” and have the default be “Innocent”

1 Like

Make a relay choose someone on team x, and then switch them to team y. Then run it again but it takes someone from team x and puts them on team z. This makes sure the same person won’t get picked.

1 Like

You can have a property for “Picked”. Set it to a true-false property with a player scope. When a person gets picked, it checks if it’s false, then property gets set to true. If it is true, then it re-does it.

Also @Grey_Stone your idea was also good.

1 Like