Is there a way to make a wanted level (like GTA)?

I’m remaking a cops and Robbers game I made in December last year. This time I’m trying to make a new one with advanced mechanics like a wanted level. Any idea how to make this?

i think you can but idk how to

If we can, maybe we can make it so a certain level could make the cops (team 2 in my game) chase you.

Are the cops sentries or players?

Both the cops and robbers are players.

How would a players wanted level rise? By robbing banks, stealing things or what?

Yes. If a criminal is robbing stores, knocking out others, etc. then their wanted level should increase.

You could make a property called “Wanted Level” then create a counter that Rises by one when they rob banks and knock out players Connect the counter to the property so that when the counter rises the property rises.

You could make it so when the property level is a certain level it activates a waypoint that leads the cops to the player with the high wanted level.
If any of this is confusing tell me.

first get a button ( put what ever settings u want)

next get a waypoint and click on waypoint target and select “Location of Player” and put whatever setting u want

Third connect the button to the waypoint (IT MUST BE IN THIS ORDER!1!!1!!!)

a way that police can track robbers

I think it should start in a cell if you are the bad guy and the cop will start in the road and it will be like tag.

u need help with that? (or ur just saying cuz i know how to fix that)

help with what? I am just new to this and I have no ideas of what to do.

where the cops and robbers spawn

SOMEBODY HELP ME Gimkit4 any ideas to make for a game (And the bad guy should spawn in jail And the cop spawns in the bank or road.

Please make your own topic.

let me get u the spawner for the r obber n cops

Team 1=R obbers

Team 2=Cops

First get a spawner pad and click “Using During Phase” and select “Game”
after that, copy the spawn pad to make 2

next click one and click “Select Team” and select “Team 1”
after that go to the other one and change that to team 2

Make sure they’re different teams

I’ve never used properties before lol. May need some extra help if you wouldn’t mind.

Sure I don’t mind. (Sorry I was offline.)

WHY DO I HAVE TO MAKE A TOPIC. CAN YOU GIVE ME IDEAS FOR MY GAME I AM NEW TO THIS. but okay