Is there a way to force a player to drop their inventory when they get KO'ed? (clearing up confusion from my previous post)

@Jeffo Ohh, I see the confusion, hopefully this explains it better, sorry.

I know that there is an option if a player can drop an item themselves, but that’s not what i’m talking about. The setting in question is this:

As you can see, you can only Keep the item or Delete it on respawn, or knockout. What I’m looking for is a way for a certain item to Drop from the inventory for others to pick up automatically on knockout, not if the player can drop it or not on their own terms. I want to know if you can force a player to drop their items on the ground when they get knocked out.

1 Like

You should post this in the suggestions page. It’s a great idea!

1 Like

I wish there was a suggestions tab here. It would be a lot more easier to get them heard here, since it is a smaller community!

Well, you can make it so that a player presses a button that links to checkers that check every possible item to get, and since you can’t drop it, you would activate item granters that granted those items with the block code On wire pulse- grant player number of item (1) and make wires from the checkers to the corresponding item granters to run the blocks. Set a relay to random player and that would be it. That’s the closest I can get.
Oh, and
Bumpy Bumpy Bumpy I made it out of clay…

Please do not necropost. This topic is too old to be looking for a solution so you don’t need to give one.

1 Like

You are meant to bump guides, not help topics. Stop necroposting.

1 Like