Is there a way to connect the ball with the coordinates device?

Basically, I want to make it so the player coordinates device can track the ball’s coordinates [1] so I can use a checker to check for the X and Y properties of the player coordinates device and run an output if the Coordinates are at X###, Y###

1. FYI: I already know that you can use a waypoint to track how far the ball is away for you and please don’t reply “oh you can just use a waypoint” because that’s not what I mean ↩︎

I don’t know how to make it show the coordinates of a ball. BUT there is an option in the “ball capture zone” device where you can make the ball NOT respawn
Screen Shot 2024-06-03 at 6.19.56 PM

and another one that transmits on a channel that
Screen Shot 2024-06-03 at 6.18.10 PM

so with that, you can make a coordinate designed for the ball using the coordinate system guides.

NOTE: *the size of a ball ranges from 4 square (X coordinates) to 81 square (X coordinates), the diameters are 2, 9.

2 Likes

thank you!! I will use your idea with a coordinate guide i found as well

just so you know this was from @gimmaster12345 's blade ball guide, but I figured I’d just explain that part.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.