Is it possible to make a level bar in game?

uhhh, in my guide you saw the part of the blockcode, make an “if” block, if the property you used for the books = 5, then grant xp, and deactivate the trigger using using channels, I will get a picture up soon

Make this be wired to an infinite repeater (repeater that stops on a channel, runs every 0.5 seconds, starts at the lifecycle device)
make the trigger deactivate when receiving on channel “Deactivate trigger”
(make the 50 the amount xp you want to give)
If this helps mark a solution

1 Like

@Coral Don’t worry I found another way for it to grant xp. Since I used a task bar that has a counter involved to get the task bar working, I just added a target value and made it grant xp once target value was reached. But thanks for the help Coral!

Also did you see the new terrain floors?

okay cool!

What? No?
edit: just saw it, works really well with RPGs maybe we will get a dungeon crawler game mode

1 Like

Who should I give the solution too?

I know the post has already been solved, but if you want a little extra flair, you could use literal progress bars by using solid vs dotted unicode characters or whatever. You can check out this site for ideas of bars you could do, and implementing it would just be a matter of rounding the percentage and using a bunch of if statements.

Coral is back?!??!?!?!?!?!

Coral you deleted your discord :frowning:

2 Likes

probably @Haiasi they helped you first

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.